It is one of the most commonly used programming languages today and very easy for beginners to learn as the syntax and structure of the programming language are very easy to understand. So, here are the best books to learn react js 2022
Best react books to became react js developer in 2022
- Fullstack React: The Complete Guide to ReactJS and Friends
- The Road to Learn React: Your journey to master plain yet pragmatic React.js by Robin Wieruch
- React in Action by Mark Tielens Thomas
- Learning React, 2nd Edition
- React.js Essentials: A fast-paced journey
- React Quickly by Azat Marden
- React Cook Book
- Introduction to React
Fullstack React: The Complete Guide to ReactJS and Friends
This book is well written and well organized. You can get an understanding of how your apps work by the examples given in this book. By the time, you finish it, you’ll be able to create solid, well-tested, customized applications with React JS.
The Road to Learn React: Your journey to master plain yet pragmatic React.js by Robin Wieruch
This book covers all the fundamentals of React JS with Hooks as well as advanced features implementations like a client and server-side searching. Here, you will find that before moving to the new chapter, you must have a crystal-clear knowledge of the previous chapter, and at the same time, you will solve problems at the end of each chapter. Therefore, it is a books on react for beginners that teaches you React JS from scratch. It also helps you to create React application step by step. At the end of the book, you will build a strong knowledge of how to build and deploy a fully functioning React application.
React in Action by Mark Tielens Thomas
Learning React, 2nd Edition
This book covers the following topics:
- Create application presentation layer with React components
- Manage data and reduce the time you spend debugging applications
- Incorporate React Hooks to manage state and fetch data
- Use a routing solution for single page application features
- Learn how to structure React applications with servers in mind
After you finish this book, you will have the knowledge to use React JS in web applications, and you will be able to build your own React applications efficiently. Overall, a good book for those who have no prior knowledge of React or functional programming. But you have to fulfill the above conditions to understand this book better.
React.js Essentials: A fast-paced journey
This book is another Best Book on react to learn React JS for a front-end developer to create a maintainable and performant user interface for your web application using React JS. Due to its style, step-by-step tutorials, you will understand the concepts quickly and learn React JS at a fast pace. With this book, you will deal with stateless and stateful reaction components, lifecycle methods, core elements of Flux architecture, and more. This book will take you from installing React JS to testing your React components with the Jest testing framework. An ideal book for those who have a good knowledge of front-end development, with things like libraries and frameworks used in front-end development. Hence, I added this book in best react books.
React Quickly by Azat Marden
It is a great Book to learn React JS that revolves around 66 hands-on recipes covering UI development, animations, component architecture, routing, databases, testing, and debugging with React. It will help in building fast, efficient and high-performance applications using React 16. You will also be familiar with best practices that will help to deploy a React application for production.Hence, I added this book in best react books.
This book covers the following topics:
- Latest ECMAScript features
- Complex topics such as Webpack and server-side rendering
- Create APIs with Node, Firebase, and GraphQL
- Create a mobile application using React Native
- Deploy a React application on Digital Ocean
Introduction to React